This website belongs to 2 Aardvarks Ltd. The privacy of all visitors to this website is important to us. This privacy and cookies policy explains what, how and why we collect and manage your data.
The information we might hold about you
We collect but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blog statistics and other communication data;
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as our contact us form for enquiry of our services and the comment section of our blogs; Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve this website.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. Cookies are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website but are anonymous and contain no personal information such as your name, address, etc.
Use of your information:
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Storing your personal data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information if:
- We are legally required to do so.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our website, especially via our blog. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
If you have any concerns about our privacy and cookies policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org