2018 has been a great year for 2 Aardvarks, and our busiest yet. We worked with nine clients this year from many different sectors, doing all sorts of projects. And in June, 2 Aardvarks became 3 when Amy joined us to help out with our Business Analysis work.
Here’s a taste of what we have been up to this year:
- Ian ran a project for environmental reporting charity CDP to deliver a brand new dynamic guidance platform. Delivered on time! He also did a stint as the implementation project manager for a wider platform renewal project for CDP, taking the new product live in May
- Amy and Ian have been working on projects with RWH Travel to test and implement an upgrade to The Travelink tour operator system, to perform various pieces of SQL development and support, and to create better MI and processes around costs and profitability.
- Ian has worked as Product Owner for TradeRiver Finance’s fintech platform, Steps, and Jane has been consulting on their public website.
- Tour operators Martin Randall and SkiWorld both asked us back to do some SQL development around their MI and operational reporting
- We also did some scoping and requirements definition work for two new startups in the car hire and care sectors
So we’re off for Christmas break now, but we’ll be back in 2019 raring to go. Please get in touch if you need some flexible support with your projects. You can read more about what we offer on our What We Do page.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Ian, Jane and Amy